Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stuck

That is how I'm feeling lately. I feel like I'm stuck in this weird period of my life and I just can't get out.
I hate being home this summer, and I just hate being so upset all the freaking time. Yesterday was rough in that regard..all day I was working on homework at Blue Monday which stressed me out a lot, but for some reason I was in such a bad mood that I was on the verge of tears ALL DAY. Some things cheered me up, like talking to Jenn a bit, but then I went home and my parents had eaten my leftovers from Olive Garden. I know that's definitely not a big deal, but it was just inconsiderate and I hadn't eaten all day so I just got crabby and fast. So I went upstairs, then lovely Rachel called me. Thank god. She and I had a lovely half hour conversation and I didn't feel like crying anymore. Then I went to other Rachel's house and hung out with her and Spencer. We watched a horrible Lifetime movie. It was awesome.
Thennn I went home. And told my mom I was taking a car to get dinner with Emily. So I got in the car, got out of the driveway, and just burst into tears. I cried the whole way over blasting Fred Jones Part II..it was very sad. Then I slightly calmed down. But then I obviously looked terrible so when Emily saw me she was like "What's wrong??" And I just said "I am NOT good today" and just fell onto her shoulder and burst into tears. Then I cried for a good five minutes in her doorway and talked to her and her mom a bit. Then Emily and I got McDonalds, which was so disgusting, but I didn't even care. Then Emily and I kept saying "THIS IS MY DICK!" and other weirdly manly things...I don't know. That was a good way to end the awful day. We just laughed for a straight hour until I went home at 1. I think I needed it. I feel like I've had days when I've needed to cry a lot since I've been home, but I just needed to let myself.
So I'm glad I did..but now I'm just kinda realizing that I NEED to go back to school.

Hopefully Open Stage at CSP helps tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment